Hiddley Ho Ladies,
Here's a little look at my week, Saturday to Saturday...
1. Philosophy Purity Cleanser - love this stuff, not the price tag
2. Obsessed with buying accessories for my room at the moment
3. M&S continue to be the best food retailer without a doubt - summer fruit & melon medley with pomegranate seeds and raspberry puree... hubba hubba
4. Treated myself to some new Summer PJs, courtesy of La Senza offering £10 off of all pairs
5. Having never hit pan on a blusher before, I've taken it to another level with the peach leopard from my Leopard Love palette :o)
6. Booked tickets for the Bestie and I - I love me some Kimberly Walsh!
7. My favourite food is finally in season
8. A bleary-eyed boyf and I out last Saturday
9. Found my holy grail body moisturiser
10. Trying my hand at roast pork - the crackling was, and I do not say this lightly, amazeballs!
11. Attempting to be an adult and go for coffee, only to pick the most childlike item available - strawberry lemonade
12. Literally dreamt about the Mulberry Lily in Snowball White Grainy Patent Leather twice this week, bad times!
So there we have my week in pictures - what have you lovelies been up to this week?
Shopping, snacking and sexual terrorism I hope ;o)
♥ CLB ♥